High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Tapatalk had to be removed to make my phone usable again...

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
2:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My phone was freezing up (Droid Maxx) and screen would go blank -- had to hold power button and reboot like 3 times (I suspect tapatalk running in background now based on below).

Tapatalk was the one app that when clicked would never completely start -- screen would be black and usually phone would need power button hold reboot no matter what I did.

Finally limped phone along enough to uninstall tapatalk -- now the phone is running like a champ again.

Anyone else having this problem? I'm now afraid to install tapatalk for fear of it turning phone to sludge again...

Sharing in case any of you have seen this... just wondering.

Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never heard of that issue. I've got an Iphone6+ and no problems like that. Actually have never had any problems with Tapatalk, I just think it's a way too convoluted app and I rarely use it. Probably just a little bug on the Android platform.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
11:55 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My phone died after looking at ope last night ,something messed the software all up ,had to put my card in my old phone today .not on tapitalk though .

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reinstalled Tapatalk and all is well now... was bizarre never anything like it in like 3 years of having this phone...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This site is the only one I have trouble with on my phone. Chrome or tapatalk both work sometimes.