Trader history (2)

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought this 200T in march from a tree guy I know, he had not used it a few years, he buys new saws every few years for his business and parks the others on a shelf in his shop.

I dumped the old gas and put in fresh, and made the video below.

I don't have a bar & chain for it, so I've never cut anything with it. It's dirty and needs cleaned, but seems to run good.

I'm not much of top handle guy, I'd like to move it on to someone that will get some use out of it.

Price, $350

DSCN7851.JPG

DSCN7852.JPG

DSCN7853.JPG

DSCN7854.JPG

DSCN7855.JPG

Shanson

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why would any right minded tree guy "set aside" a perfectly good running 200t!?!? And then sell it!! Looks like a good runner and should clean up nicely.

Shanson

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Both very good reasons to buy new. I guess I just assumed that EVERYBODY knew who lone wolf is! Lol

Terry Syd

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK, I'll buy it.

I've got a neighbor that has kept me in firewood this year while I endured a few trips to surgery. The bloke lost his right arm in a felling accident years ago and now cuts with an old 020AV. I was going to try and help him fix up the 0ld saw, but he mentioned how he was looking for one of the newer saws.

Your saw can be fixed up with a new Stihl light bar and some chains.

However, you will have to ship to Australia. I hope that can be arranged. Please contact me via PM and discuss it with me.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK, I'll buy it.

I've got a neighbor that has kept me in firewood this year while I endured a few trips to surgery. The bloke lost his right arm in a felling accident years ago and now cuts with an old 020AV. I was going to try and help him fix up the 0ld saw, but he mentioned how he was looking for one of the newer saws.

Your saw can be fixed up with a new Stihl light bar and some chains.

However, you will have to ship to Australia. I hope that can be arranged. Please contact me via PM and discuss it with me.

I'll send you a PM in a bit.

Thanks