Trader history (0)

661joe

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Probably saying he should just sell you some parts.
Yeah few Parts maybe a good running saw but I tell you what that 200 is clean God you know this site is not good for people between Julian AKA @Redbull661 and Scott aka @tree monkey I'm going to be divorced before I know it LOL now every saw I run has to be ported thanks guys love the support LOL

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yeah few Parts maybe a good running saw but I tell you what that 200 is clean God you know this site is not good for people between Julian AKA @Redbull661 and Scott aka @tree monkey I'm going to be divorced before I know it LOL now every saw I run has to be ported thanks guys love the support LOL
Your fine. Buy a couple of saws, port a few you'll feel better, trust me. Get on Scotts waiting list soon.

Lone Wolf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't buy it unless you need it to make money on tree removals.

661joe

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your fine. Buy a couple of saws, port a few you'll feel better, trust me. Get on Scotts waiting list soon.
I'm on is waiting list for more than one trust me debating whether or not to send them a bunch of 661 also