Trader history (2)

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stihl 066, starts runs, idles, brake works, etc. Saw has not been in service for some time, I'm sure a fuel system refresh would be beneficial.

It could use a little love in a few areas, inner lower felling dog screw is stripped, (see pic with red arrow) There's a small crack in top cover up under the brake handle. Crack in the rear tank handle, piece is still attached it could be plastic welded back together. Gas cap leaks some probably just needs a new o-ring, I have some new OEM o-rings for the caps, one will be included.

The black rubber air baffle that goes between the air filter cover & cylinder cover is MIA. Not sure if I have any of them. If I find one it will be included. It has the smaller felling dogs on it like you'd find on a 440. I have a set of the larger 066/660 spikes, and I even have some 661 skeleton ones if desired. In case the buyer does not want the ones that are on it, up to you. Handle rubber is a bit chewed up. It has a DP muffler cover, but someone cut the deflector off it.

I pulled all the covers, and did not find any other stripped fasteners other than the inner lower felling dog.

$585 shipped in the lower 48 states.

DSCN5962.JPG
DSCN5963.JPG
DSCN5964.JPG
DSCN5967.JPG
DSCN5977.JPG

Last edited:

..X..

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID