SOLD Stihl 034 Basket Case w/ 034 Super Cylinder

Trader history (0)

BigD461

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
So I have a 034 here that I decided would be a fun resto project but time says otherwise. Started over a year and a half ago and this is about how far its gotten in that time. History of the saw: It was an original 1 owner saw that I purchased it from, it will come with the original bill of sale from 1991 along with a half dozen or so receipts of service that were done to it over the 25+ years this gentlemen owned it. I tore it all down to the bare case halves and had them powder coated(one negative thing, the individual who did the powder coating covered the serial number tag after being told 3x please make sure that it doesn't get covered). I ordered all new OEM rubber components, so everything included that is either fuel line, impulse, seals, gaskets, etc is all brand new OEM. I also installed new OEM bearings and rubber bushings(the old bushings are included which are still useable). The top cover and AF cover are in excellent condition as well. It comes with 2 cylinders the original 034 that has the piston but will need rings and an 034 Super cylinder, both cylinders are OEM. I do not have the original 034 muffler due to selling it and buying an 036 style which I thought looked better, this muffler will come with the correct spacer which is OEM, muffler has been slightly modded. I believe everything is here to build a complete saw including the screws which are individually bagged with the part they go to, with the exception of the oil line #1124-007-1010 as I never received the one I ordered and didn't order another. If you have anymore questions ask away, I believe I covered everything and the pictures should do the rest. I'm thinking $300 shipped is fair with the 2 cylinders and all OEM parts to complete the saw 99% of the way, paypal F&F or add 3%.

IMG_4740.jpg IMG_4743.jpg IMG_4751.jpg IMG_4752.jpg

BigD461

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Have a new one for it so it would match the powder coating, I see i forgot to put that in the pictures now.

JesseE

Needing “Spaceballs” The Chainsaw
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Anybody heard from Op? Completed a sale last week and haven’t been able to get in touch since. Hope everything is ok with him and his family.