Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, Gents.....

Looking for some top handle assys, wrap handles, and throttle linkages for the 020T/200T's. Complete, or parts. Screws are a bonus, also....

Also any used carburetors? Parts or whole.

And lastly I need a brake flag.

Anyone help me out? LMK, and hope yinz all have a blessed day! Stack them trailers high!!

Screenshot_20210609-102040_Gallery.jpg

Ketchup

Epoxy member
Local time
6:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Handle and carb are the most commonly replaced parts on 200t so you’ll have a hard time prying them loose from the parts misers. Luckily they aren’t that expensive from Stihl. The carbs wear out, best to buy new. Avoid the clone parts. They don’t fit up properly and only 1/10 of the carbs work.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Handle and carb are the most commonly replaced parts on 200t so you’ll have a hard time prying them loose from the parts misers. Luckily they aren’t that expensive from Stihl. The carbs wear out, best to buy new. Avoid the clone parts. They don’t fit up properly and only 1/10 of the carbs work.

Yes sir I'm always watching the 'bay fer parts. I just picked up an OEM handle assy (minus the guts) on there today for 25 bucks, I'm not totally against using AM parts for these kinds of things on my work saws but I try to stay OEM.

And ditto on the AM carbs, I've had some that worked great and even more that were garbage, that's why I try to find OEM used ones when I can. I recently picked up two 200T's that were both dropped from aloft and, as you said, the handles are usually the main victims on these saws. Juat looking to get these old girls back into service and in the work rotation lineup.....