exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
8:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We like all of the teams north of the border, but for now, Go Avs (Nordiques).
It would be amazing for an actual Canadian named team to win this year instead of just an American named team full of Canadian players.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to see it settle down some after that first period.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@exCanuck licks two teams and can’t open with a win, Laffs ties series (BOO!!) and a crazy tilt between the Kings and Oilers.

Not going to make any guesses on tonight’s game but expect the Jets to tighten up the crazy that was Sunday. Heading downtown for the White Out later, taking 4 customers to the game.

exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@exCanuck licks two teams and can’t open with a win, Laffs ties series (BOO!!) and a crazy tilt between the Kings and Oilers.

Not going to make any guesses on tonight’s game but expect the Jets to tighten up the crazy that was Sunday. Heading downtown for the White Out later, taking 4 customers to the game.
Not gonna lick them, but I do actually like 3 teams. Don't leave out my Senators! F those dastardly GoldenKnights.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
9:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i expected Toronto to win at least one, now they’ll step on the own dik and fall apart.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not gonna lick them, but I do actually like 3 teams. Don't leave out my Senators! F those dastardly GoldenKnights.
Was supposed to be PICKS two teams...
i expected Toronto to win at least one, now they’ll step on the own dik and fall apart.
Was on the phone with Toronto this morning and apparently the sentiment there is Bruins in 5.