na

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
5:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
462 hands down. It’s lighter, more powerful stock or ported and isn’t insane to work on.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I told you :lol: there's really no difference when you go cut wood.

The newer 462s aren't as racey as the early ones but they have more ass, I have 4 of them..2 early models and 2 new models. The "updated" models have a lower exhaust..more snort.

I like the early ones with a 20" and the newer ones with a 28".

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, you right! Be happy with what I have.
But the 462 is like that song.. "everybody wants some! I want some too! Oh!" :biggrin:

You like your 441 better than your Hybrid ?

You're definitely getting the boot from the Girl Scouts now.

I don't know if you weigh Chainsaws, I personally don't...but if you do and it matters to you, a 462 is lighter than a 441..I think, I don't notice those things.

Maintenance Chief

Disrupting the peace with an old chainsaw
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont own any professionally ported saws, but I do like running my Ms441s . Its just a comfortable saw to cut big firewood with and drop trees with.
I never really worried to much about weight so it really didn't factor into my opinion.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
HAHA!

I don't know if you ever ran one of Randy 441's but it is pretty damn smooth and high reving and cuts like a laser beam with plush leather seats. The hybrid on the other hand just does everything mean. It's either Off or Pissed Off.

Like you say the weight difference, a pound here and there, really means nothing and you only need enough power and bar for the job you're doing.

A 440/461i C-M is what I really want now..

You need a certified scale to calculate the true measure of a chainsaw.

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only thing I know is the 441 is a pain in the ass to work on compared to most saws. But it is a smooth cutting saw. But a work saw to use everyday I’d grab a 462.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With a post a week with Mmws in the title it’s gonna draw attention.

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Right, I get on the site every morning while having my coffee, sort them by new posts and there you are almost daily with Mmws. I don’t wear suits and Randy doesn’t own the site, Bruce does. Bruce also owns hl supply which I’ve sent you before when looking for your bars. You found my original Craigslist ad originally somehow for a saw I had for sale locally and never officially posted it here. The 2nd one was never for sail, I thought the initial price I gave you for it would’ve indicated that. Even at that price it wasn’t worth shipping it halfway across the country. I’m glad you got some saws, especially from Randy. However your constant babbling is humorous, I see you even deleted some posts in this thread. How big is your purse??? Oh, GFY!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Right, I get on the site every morning while having my coffee, sort them by new posts and there you are almost daily with Mmws. I don’t wear suits and Randy doesn’t own the site, Bruce does. Bruce also owns hl supply which I’ve sent you before when looking for your bars. You found my original Craigslist ad originally somehow for a saw I had for sale locally and never officially posted it here. The 2nd one was never for sail, I thought the initial price I gave you for it would’ve indicated that. Even at that price it wasn’t worth shipping it halfway across the country. I’m glad you got some saws, especially from Randy. However your constant babbling is humorous, I see you even deleted some posts in this thread. How big is your purse??? Oh, GFY!

You want to be the pot or the kettle? Why am I not surprised to find you in another purse swinging contest. Slow your roll. The next warning will have points attached.

@mrsmith66 for future reference deleting your posts en mass is frowned upon here. I’ll let it slide this time but next time please ask a mod for help.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You tagged and messaged me three times in my first week here try to sell me ever saw that popped up for sale and are usually the first to respond to my posts and it's 5:00am and replied to my post in 4 minutes.. just saying.. you might want to change your name to CheapSuitGuy.

And for now on I'll consider my posts carefully in the future before posting questions about the saws that the owner of this message board makes and that I own so as not to attract too much attention to his site to increase his ad revenue and the chance he pops up on google searches. Not to metion that I tried selling two saws from you you had posted and backed out both times and then try calling me out... You're more B.S. than business if you ask me. :rolleyes:

:D

I don't own OPE. Our esteemed host is @Gentleman

I just herd the cats.

Thanks to the excellent moderator @Woodpecker that job is an easy one....

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You want to be the pot or the kettle? Why am I not surprised to find you in another purse swinging contest. Slow your roll. The next warning will have points attached.

@mrsmith66 for future reference deleting your posts en mass is frowned upon here. I’ll let it slide this time but next time please ask a mod for help.

I think on New Years Eve this year you Moderhaters should let everyone who doesn't like each other smash it out in the off topic section and have a time limit..it would be fun.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

This is a serious question.

Do you really attach points ? Like da police do on a speeding ticket ?

I've never seen you guys mention that before.

How many points do I have ?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a serious question.

Do you really attach points ? Like da police do on a speeding ticket ?

I've never seen you guys mention that before.

How many points do I have ?

You have all the points. Can I borrow one?