Resolved snowblower gas powered lawn cart

redneckhillbilly

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I flagged this as resolved because I finally found a use for my snowblower that I would loan out to family and get it back broken every single time.
after a few years of repairing this thing every spring I always thought what the heck I could possibly redneck this thing into that would actually be useful for me.
So here it is I bolted it to the yard cart I almost disliked as much as the snowblower and rigged up a bicycle brake cable to engage the drive when you pull the cart handle so you can steer the thing.

initial testing went better than I expected but it needs a brake of some sort.

felt like there might be someone else in the internet sphere that would like to do the same thing, heres a few pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20240424_120201960.jpg
    IMG_20240424_120201960.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240424_120207677.jpg
    IMG_20240424_120207677.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 12

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
3:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I flagged this as resolved because I finally found a use for my snowblower that I would loan out to family and get it back broken every single time.
after a few years of repairing this thing every spring I always thought what the heck I could possibly redneck this thing into that would actually be useful for me.
So here it is I bolted it to the yard cart I almost disliked as much as the snowblower and rigged up a bicycle brake cable to engage the drive when you pull the cart handle so you can steer the thing.

initial testing went better than I expected but it needs a brake of some sort.

felt like there might be someone else in the internet sphere that would like to do the same thing, heres a few pic.
Nice. I could do that with a blower I have $12 invested into, it’s only 5hp tho. My dad has been rlly been wanting to make one of those.