High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

SOLD Silvey RSII replacement parts and slide kit.

Trader history (1)

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
1:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As promised, I finally finished the generation 2 slide kit. This kit uses linear bearings and hardened shafts. To get the correct stone height I had to make a shorter upright. Quick adjustment of the height of the chain is done by sliding the block on the upright instead of adjusting the stone arbor. Price is $275 shipped to the US.

IMG_5884.JPG

IMG_5886.JPG

Last edited:

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also available are chain holders made of steel and chain stops. Replacement chains stops for the Silvey 300, 510 and some versions of the 600 are coming soon.

RSII chain stops are $25 as set.
Chain holders to fit RSII or swing arms are $55 a piece or $100 for a set. Normally 50/63 gauge, 58 gauge is available on request.
Silvey 300,510,600 chains stops will be $40 a set.

IMG_5883.JPG

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Final cleaning of inventory is a used generation 1 slide kit off my personal RSII. Updated to the latest design with set screws instead of jam nuts. Brand new bearings installed. $175 shipped.

IMG_5885.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5885.JPG
    IMG_5885.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 56

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As promised, I finally finished the generation 2 slide kit. This kit uses linear bearings and hardened shafts. To get the correct stone height I had to make a shorter upright. Quick adjustment of the height of the chain is done by sliding the block on the upright instead of adjusting the stone arbor. Price is $250 shipped to the US.

View attachment 79663

View attachment 79662

Was this for my rs11 I ask about? If so, will you send it to Canada farm boy. I'll PayPal you the money tomorrow.
Pm me.
Thank you. He will really appreciate it.

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was this for my rs11 I ask about? If so, will you send it to Canada farm boy. I'll PayPal you the money tomorrow.
Pm me.
Thank you. He will really appreciate it.

Yes, this is what I was designing when you were wanting a kit. Sorry that the engineering and prototyping department is backed up and couldn't get this into production while you still had your grinder.

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes, this is what I was designing when you were wanting a kit. Sorry that the engineering and prototyping department is backed up and couldn't get this into production while you still had your grinder.
After looking at it, hate I sold it now. Man you do great work. Do you do anything for the sdm.
Be nice if it had another adjustment on it.

What's you PayPal. I'll send money rite now

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After looking at it, hate I sold it now. Man you do great work. Do you do anything for the sdm.
Be nice if it had another adjustment on it.

What's you PayPal. I'll send money rite now

I haven't built anything for the SDM-4 but if you need a part copied or have an idea for a modification I'd be happy to machine something out for you.

I managed to knock out 8 sets of Silvey round grinder chain stops last night. They still need to be deburred, polished and have the roll pins installed.

IMG_5895.JPG

Fullkip

Timber Faller/Saw Porter/Hunting Guide
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll take the used slide kit if it's still for sale...
Fullskip

Fullkip

Timber Faller/Saw Porter/Hunting Guide
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the gen 1 kit Shaun, it looks like new. Thanks for the fast shipping.

Fullskip

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shaun, I don't want to load your plate up but I was looking at your video and had an idea. I have a swing arm and wondered how hard it would be to mount this kit on, not easy at all. Then I wondered why a new plate couldn't be machined to mount the motor on that would accept your kit but it would still be missing the chain holder stuff.
Then I had the best idea of all. Have you machine the rest of the parts. You already make the slide and chain holders so really there's only a few blocks that are missing from the whole slide mechanism. The cast piece could be milled out of 1/2" plate. The motors are nothing special. The grinding wheel arbor could be machined out on your cnc. I'm sure it would add up to some $$$ for the customer but it's also a product that is no longer made.
Feel free to call me names but I'm really curious how much work you think that is. I know prototypes would take time but once refined with the cnc would be pretty cool.

srcarr52

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shaun, I don't want to load your plate up but I was looking at your video and had an idea. I have a swing arm and wondered how hard it would be to mount this kit on, not easy at all. Then I wondered why a new plate couldn't be machined to mount the motor on that would accept your kit but it would still be missing the chain holder stuff.
Then I had the best idea of all. Have you machine the rest of the parts. You already make the slide and chain holders so really there's only a few blocks that are missing from the whole slide mechanism. The cast piece could be milled out of 1/2" plate. The motors are nothing special. The grinding wheel arbor could be machined out on your cnc. I'm sure it would add up to some $$$ for the customer but it's also a product that is no longer made.
Feel free to call me names but I'm really curious how much work you think that is. I know prototypes would take time but once refined with the cnc would be pretty cool.

Between dressers and the chain arms there are a lot of parts I'd need to make. Just a lot more than I'd like to bite off right now.