Sawmikaze

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once I parked my ego and quit framing masterpieces for other people to sell and live in I actually made a little money in the construction business.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Once I parked my ego and quit framing masterpieces for other people to sell and live in I actually made a little money in the construction business.

Builders arent payin jack fukk these days for these new mansions built around pittsburgh..you gotta be so fast to make money , my coins will come from doin roofs , 325 a square is the goin rate here..and i have 3 young guys full of cum that cant wait to get at it.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so sawmikaze does that mean your saws are for sale then ? lol

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I like bostitch guns better.
We had a couple of Bostitch guns as well as Senco guns, with the Paslodes many yrs ago. The Senco's were just too damn bulky. Unless Senco has changed up their framing guns, I haven't looked in quite some time, they do have damn good coil guns for roofing.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
so sawmikaze does that mean your saws are for sale then ? lol

Most of them.

Ill keep 3 or 4 to cut my firewood with and fukk off now and then..or help my uncle when im slow and he needs a hamd cutter doin these big ass developments.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
We had a couple of Bostitch guns as well as Senco guns, with the Paslodes many yrs ago. The Senco's were just too damn bulky. Unless Senco has changed up their framing guns, I haven't looked in quite some time, they do have damn good coil guns for roofing.

The new guns are LIGHT...guys are pussies now.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Builders arent payin jack fukk these days for these new mansions built around pittsburgh..you gotta be so fast to make money , my coins will come from doin roofs , 325 a square is the goin rate here..and i have 3 young guys full of cum that cant wait to get at it.
$325/square is pretty damn good money...much less here.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
$325/square is pretty damn good money...much less here.

The texicans are under bidding guys at 275 here but thats is startin to fade off , most people want a fella of my color workin on their house.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I cracked my cherry framing residential in the North Hills in the late eighties you don't have to tell me. I worked about a year,learned what I could the moved on to a speed framer in Youngstown. Same deal. Learned how to be good and then fast then on my own. I made money on everything but residential. I wasn't running a housing service for the upwardly mobile. Agricultural stuff paid more than houses. And farmers are CHEAP. Commercial and handicap access paid the best. Also the slowest.

junkman

Crush it
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a hard time getting nails and staples for some of my bostich guns ,i been going mostly hitachi because of that ,max makes a real light weight nailer ,fits between 16 inch studs also strait on ,them old senkco guns were like packing a ms880 all day .guns 005.JPG

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Other than that i have nothing else intersting to tell at this point.

See ya this fall you africans.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
when i worked at a manufactured house builder we used senco i built the floors there with just one helper that was in the 90s

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
randy your telling your age now but i agree the companies make alot more than the workers . we had a hail storm here in may tennis ball size in town did alot of damage i had damage on my car busted windshield and dents but they said over 400 roofs have been replaced so far here in town i see alot of young guys in this heat everyday they can do the roofs you do earn your money

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@sawmikaze...Ryan, here's the ol' Paslode PowerMaster Plus guns (just the later version of the original FrameMaster). They've framed their share of houses and built a many a damn privacy fence.
image.jpeg

009L

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Sawmikze dont like chainsaws no moe'

Id rather jackoff with sand paper lookin at pictures of big wimmens.

Im quitting my job this fall and goin back framing houses and doin roof's.

Peace , Pot and microdots.

Respectfully ,

Yo favorite nicca.

View attachment 30774

LMFAO!