High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Ruger pistols

motoOzarks

motoMonster
Local time
8:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not a pistol person. But I traded a couple guns off and ended up with their American 9mm.
Shoots very well and comes apart easily. I don't conceal carry so size and weight don't matter to me. I prefer a larger gun, holds more ammo for plinking.

Ron660

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice 3 screw. I had a problem with my old 3 screw super blackhawk and sent it to ruger. They converted it and ruined the blued finish by stripping the blueing and doing black oxide. Don't ever send it in to ruger for work.
Thanks for the info. Mine has a super smooth action, tight tolerances, and good trigger pull.

Larry B

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the info. Mine has a super smooth action, tight tolerances, and good trigger pull.

They sent the original 3 screw parts back with the gun so i was able to make the actuon nice again but the muddertruckers ruined the cillector value with the black oxide refinish.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice 3 screw. I had a problem with my old 3 screw super blackhawk and sent it to ruger. They converted it and ruined the blued finish by stripping the blueing and doing black oxide. Don't ever send it in to ruger for work.

I have an original 3 screw single six. Never plan on Ruger touching it for that reason.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those Bisleys are sweet. Other manufacturers should have embraced that design.