Looking for some 6.5 grendal brass.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am actually looking for .308 brass as well! Hahaha.
How many do you need? And for what weapon? I have some lake city that some were machine gun fired. Takes a small base die to make fit a tight chamber bolt gun. Might be able to part with a few of you are desperate. I will look to see how many I can spare based on my reloading supplies I have left.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How many do you need? And for what weapon? I have some lake city that some were machine gun fired. Takes a small base die to make fit a tight chamber bolt gun. Might be able to part with a few of you are desperate. I will look to see how many I can spare based on my reloading supplies I have left.

Thank you for the offer but I was looking more for commercial .308 brass because it has a larger powder capacity. Looking for 100 once fired commercial brass if possibile.

From time to time the local gun club by my place sells them but I haven't seen any for awhile.

Reactions: Lnk

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for the offer but I was looking more for commercial .308 brass because it has a larger powder capacity. Looking for 100 once fired commercial brass if possibile.

From time to time the local gun club by my place sells them but I haven't seen any for awhile.
I use the LC stuff for the FAL, and the commercial brass for my bolt guns. I don't have any commercial to spare, that is why I offered the LC. Good luck with your search.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I use the LC stuff for the FAL, and the commercial brass for my bolt guns. I don't have any commercial to spare, that is why I offered the LC. Good luck with your search.

Thank you, no problem. I understand, no a days for the most part if you have it don't give it up unless you no longer have that caliber. That seems to be the trend anyways.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you, no problem. I understand, no a days for the most part if you have it don't give it up unless you no longer have that caliber. That seems to be the trend anyways.
If you are desperate, I could send you some, I have enough and could live with a few less. If you can't find any at all, let me know and I will gift you a small supply. I am seeing 308 ammo at rural king here now. I don't remember the last time I bought loaded rifle ammo. I have a few boxes for my .270, but they are marked $7.99, so I know it has been a while. I do buy a lot of components, glad I had been stocking up all these years.

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you are desperate, I could send you some, I have enough and could live with a few less. If you can't find any at all, let me know and I will gift you a small supply. I am seeing 308 ammo at rural king here now. I don't remember the last time I bought loaded rifle ammo. I have a few boxes for my .270, but they are marked $7.99, so I know it has been a while. I do buy a lot of components, glad I had been stocking up all these years.

Thanks I really appreciate it. I'll see if I can scrounge any up here at some point, if not I may take you up on that offer!