Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To bad we are so far apart. I'm parting out a 1990 crew cab dually. I took the doors and some smalls. A friend of mine is taking the 460 and front end. He might just end up with the whole thing.

Thanks.

Im determined that i will have to travel to get what im looking for. I trailered this truck from Columbus to Saint Louis. Im not scared to go 1000 miles to pick up a good doner. Just has to be the right one.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks.

Im determined that i will have to travel to get what im looking for. I trailered this truck from Columbus to Saint Louis. Im not scared to go 1000 miles to pick up a good doner. Just has to be the right one.
I could cut out the cab corners and what not, but I'm afraid the shipping would kill it. The dually frame probably won't help you out much I'm assuming .

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could cut out the cab corners and what not, but I'm afraid the shipping would kill it. The dually frame probably won't help you out much I'm assuming .

There is just too much rust damage to save this truck. I literally will be better off building a replica and swaping number tags and interior. I need a good 133" wheelbase f150 frame to start. I was goint to upgrade to a 250 chassis with a ZF but i just feel that would be alot for the 300 to lug around.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There is just too much rust damage to save this truck. I literally will be better off building a replica and swaping number tags and interior. I need a good 133" wheelbase f150 frame to start. I was goint to upgrade to a 250 chassis with a ZF but i just feel that would be alot for the 300 to lug around.
I had a 89 250 that did good with the 300 and a zf.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still at the bike shop but I've applied to a place that installs breathalyzer lock outs on vehicles. A friend has worked there 18yrs so I should get in. Sure will miss working on moto's.
Well you can still work on your own though. Heck might even enjoy it more.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks good to me? :thinking:
XlrLp.jpg
That’s what I am talking about!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
gfy and get bigger tires bish

Oh my god! You have cab corners, door sills, and bedsides! Every ford pick-up out our way is rotted out including mine!

Very nice F-350. :b1:
that was one of the few things I like on my trip to California was loads of rust free trucks.

Good Mike, you? I finally decided to find a better payin' job. The lay-off during the cold season just ain't payin' the bills.
Going back to printing?

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
3:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Going back to printing?
I should. 2 local shops hiring. One has a *s-wordty reputation and the other is 2nd and 3rd shifts.
I have to follow through with my friends offer to get me in to Alcolock. I was only getting 31 hours a week this season at the bike shop. Haven't put a dime towards retirement in 3 years.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I should. 2 local shops hiring. One has a *s-wordty reputation and the other is 2nd and 3rd shifts.
I have to follow through with my friends offer to get me in to Alcolock. I was only getting 31 hours a week this season at the bike shop. Haven't put a dime towards retirement in 3 years.
Damn yep time for a change. I'm sure you'll find something good Jason.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's sucks.
Hallmark is hiring pressman starting at $26 an hour and helpers at $19. That stupid money for this area.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know someone who is buying up every square body short box he can find rusty or not! The ones we considered rusty are apparently gems in other areas, he has pull non runner junk in our are and make crazy money on eBay! I can do that to people! There are still a lot of nice truck, look in the high desert areas, usually cheaper there! My brother picked up anice 67 Chevy that way, all original, the rock chips were bare shinny metal antd the bed was the same way...all of the bare metal was shining zero rust! So crazy!

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know someone who is buying up every square body short box he can find rusty or not! The ones we considered rusty are apparently gems in other areas, he has pull non runner junk in our are and make crazy money on eBay! I can do that to people! There are still a lot of nice truck, look in the high desert areas, usually cheaper there! My brother picked up anice 67 Chevy that way, all original, the rock chips were bare shinny metal antd the bed was the same way...all of the bare metal was shining zero rust! So crazy!

I could of filled a couple car haulers with old chevys I seen from I-40 last year.

New trucks:vomiton22je:

LS motors :headbang: