Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fed up with the crap Hollywood is cranking out so I revert to my ample DVD collection.
Taking a go at these guys.

View attachment 428104

I think I like the Oxford movie the best.

I also own the Chaplin DVD's.
The ending scene to the one you have a picture of is great. Hardy just disappeared into the water.

Chumps at Oxford is great.

Ghost ship is another good one.

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cannon Range open house today at Fort Leonard Wood.
I was at an exercise in Slovakia, A-10s got to use a live fire range that had SAM sites that would try to lock onto them as part of the practice. Got to hear a lot of BRRRRRRTTTTT and small bombs dropping. One pilot goofed up and dropped his ECM pod...had to wait for an EOD crew to come out and collect the pieces before the exercise could continue.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow! I'd LOVE to see and hear that in person.
On one run we were watching them come in from the right side doing strafing runs when one let loose about over our heads. The sound that close to it is something else.
I was at an exercise in Slovakia, A-10s got to use a live fire range that had SAM sites that would try to lock onto them as part of the practice. Got to hear a lot of BRRRRRRTTTTT and small bombs dropping. One pilot goofed up and dropped his ECM pod...had to wait for an EOD crew to come out and collect the pieces before the exercise could continue.
IMG_5952.jpgIMG_5953.jpgIMG_5954.jpg
Got a bombing run sequence as well. My phone is not the best for video, but I got a couple of runs that came out quite well.