Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20221201_173830.jpg
Jackwagon in a hurry to beat the light. Watched one of these ESS guys start to pull a gooseneck trailer across the interstate from the outside shoulder to the median a couple days ago in front of a semi. Luckily for him the truck driver was watching pretty close.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 357010
Jackwagon in a hurry to beat the light. Watched one of these ESS guys start to pull a gooseneck trailer across the interstate from the outside shoulder to the median a couple days ago in front of a semi. Luckily for him the truck driver was watching pretty close.
Is EES one of those construction companies that does horizontal drilling and installing of fiber optic cable and such?
Reason I ask is we have a company here doing that type of work and every single one of them drives like an asshat too. Just thinking that maybe that's a job requirement...

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 357010

Probably the same guy.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is EES one of those construction companies that does horizontal drilling and installing of fiber optic cable and such?
Reason I ask is we have a company here doing that type of work and every single one of them drives like an asshat too. Just thinking that maybe that's a job requirement...

It's a job requirement here for the directional drill guys...

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Probably the same guy.
Emery Sapp and Sons asphalt. They do road work around the area. Currently they are doing some repair work to I-49 south of Joplin. They were renting a place in Neosho but are no longer there. I get the feeling from the property owners they were kicked out.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
2:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited: