Trader history (0)

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
WP_20200130_17_29_53_Pro.jpg WP_20200130_17_29_38_Pro.jpg I got this saw from DDave a while back. Nice clean saw. All graphics except clutch cover are sharp and clear.Topended it two years ago. USCed and rebuilt the Tilly. Got a jug from a Poulan collector and used a Little Red Barn piston. Saw runs good. Used it on the mill a little and it pulled quite well. Another one that sits. Needs to go to someone to enjoy. $400.00 plus the ride. I'll get pics up somehow. It's fighting me for some reason.WP_20200130_17_30_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20200130_17_30_01_Pro.jpg
Yes there's a bucking spike. It's just off for the mill.
I'll pull the muff for piston pics and do a comp test if you are serious about buying.
WP_20180124_003.jpg
No the bar doesn't go.

Last edited:

Lucion 81

OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 221152 View attachment 221150 I got this saw from DDave a while back. Nice clean saw. All graphics except clutch cover are sharp and clear.Topended it two years ago. USCed and rebuilt the Tilly. Got a jug from a Poulan collector and used a Little Red Barn piston. Saw runs good. Used it on the mill a little and it pulled quite well. Another one that sits. Needs to go to someone to enjoy. $400.00 plus the ride. I'll get pics up somehow. It's fighting me for some reason.View attachment 221151
View attachment 221153
Yes there's a bucking spike. It's just off for the mill.
I'll pull the muff for piston pics and do a comp test if you are serious about buying.
View attachment 221164
No the bar doesn't go.
Ain't these saws like 86 cc or so the are defently a sweet looking saw heard with a muff mod they pull really good don't know if I could put 400 in it not that it's not worth it but lil much for me to spend on my hobbies but this looks in really great shape

exSW

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Monthly bump.

Ammo(and component) trades considered.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You should list this saw on a few chainsaw milling groups. It would be right at home with a 36 or 42 on it. Nobody sells anything fresh for milling like this saw. It will make money and last longer than any G660 plus it holds value in just it's parts alone.

Edit:
Then see me about some more of those Homelite bars I have sitting around. Most are in better shape than the last bar you bought.

Last edited:

exSW

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should list this saw on a few chainsaw milling groups. It would be right at home with a 36 or 42 on it. Nobody sells anything fresh for milling like this saw. It will make money and last longer than any G660 plus it holds value in just it's parts alone.

Edit:
Then see me about some more of those Homelite bars I have sitting around. Most are in better shape than the last bar you bought.
Pretty happy with that last bar. Dressed the rails gave the rivits a whack and she's good to go.

Vice

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That’s the first saw I remember my dad owning as a kid. We live in Boston MA at the time and everyone even the town would call him when one of the many large oaks would come down. I think the year before we moved to the country, hurricane gloria hit and he was out cutting with it for two weeks straight. That beast put the fear of God into me. I tried to show it off to a few friends on a small springy fallen tree, I put the chain on the tree half way down the bar before I revved it, when I pulled the throttle it pulled me forward and flipped me over the tree. I cut my hand on stick or rock on the ground but the worst part was getting the chain pinched and having to come get my dad. That lead to me doing firewood all weekend haha. I wish I didn’t need to replace some equipment because that would be an awesome present for him