p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dont be sorry just glad to see cad is kicking in and another likes the same saws as me
Cad is kicking in big time.I got a quad with a blown motor I'm supposed to be fixing,but some how saws come first.I can't get enough of the Pioneer saws,there hard to come by these days.When I get some time I will post some pics in the pioneer section,or here if it's ok.I would like to see some pics of yours as well.

Stihl Bill 91

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just picked on of these up for next to nothing. Runs great. I'm located about 1.5hrs from Peterborough where it was made in Ontario, Canada!

165+PSI, good spark on repaired coil wire. Missing top Pioneer badge but retains P51 on the recoil. Still has original Pioneer bar as well but badly worn. All parts look original as well.
I rebuilt the carb and it doesn't flood out anymore now :p

I love a good Canadian saw!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just picked on of these up for next to nothing. Runs great. I'm located about 1.5hrs from Peterborough where it was made in Ontario, Canada!

165+PSI, good spark on repaired coil wire. Missing top Pioneer badge but retains P51 on the recoil. Still has original Pioneer bar as well but badly worn. All parts look original as well.
I rebuilt the carb and it doesn't flood out anymore now :p

I love a good Canadian saw!
Cool stuff, and one of my favorite Pioneer saws by far. Didn't expect to see this thread come back up lol.