USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's one for you fellers to ponder...first thing this morning after crawling outta bed I notice I've got a PM from JackAXE he posted about 2:15 am EST. Now from the inception when he first started posting here, I really thought it was Nathon re-born, from some of the very first threads he created. No idea until the last 'Pro Faller' thread that it was actually Jamie (Westboastfaller). I thought I noticed several similarities/word choices from how he typed on AS, just wasn't absolutely sure.

Anyhoo, open the PM and it's titled 'Hey I'm Out *b-word'...and the body of the thread has six words in it...'Drop dead you two faced POS.' WTF over?? Jamie and I always got along over on Ass Site, used to enjoy reading his uncanny, sometimes hard to follow, odd-bird sense of humor. But was just funny as hell to me...and I got his humor 99% of the time. I never even made a post in the latest 'Pro Faller' thread he created, but did read the thread. I haven't even mentioned his name in God knows how long, whether in open forum, PM, otherwise...where in the hell did he come up with what he PM'd me?...maybe he just missed the 'meds train' yesterday or last night, has me cornfused with someone else, or I just failed to get his humor this time. Who the hell knows...

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's one for you fellers to ponder...first thing this morning after crawling outta bed I notice I've got a PM from JackAXE he posted about 2:15 am EST. Now from the inception when he first started posting here, I really thought it was Nathon re-born, from some of the very first threads he created. No idea until the last 'Pro Faller' thread that it was actually Jamie (Westboastfaller). I thought I noticed several similarities/word choices from how he typed on AS, just wasn't absolutely sure.

Anyhoo, open the PM and it's titled 'Hey I'm Out *b-word'...and the body of the thread has six words in it...'Drop dead you two faced POS.' WTF over?? Jamie and I always got along over on Ass Site, used to enjoy reading his uncanny, sometimes hard to follow, odd-bird sense of humor. But was just funny as hell to me...and I got his humor 99% of the time. I never even made a post in the latest 'Pro Faller' thread he created, but did read the thread. I haven't even mentioned his name in God knows how long, whether in open forum, PM, otherwise...where in the hell did he come up with what he PM'd me?...maybe he just missed the 'meds train' yesterday or last night, or I just failed to get his humor this time. Who the hell knows...

He's not gonna work out here....

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Anyhoo, open the PM and it's titled 'Hey I'm Out *b-word'...and the body of the thread has six words in it...'Drop dead you two faced POS.' WTF over?? Jamie and I always got along over on Ass Site, used to enjoy reading his uncanny, sometimes hard to follow, odd-bird sense of humor. But was just funny as hell to me...and I got his humor 99% of the time. I never even made a post in the latest 'Pro Faller' thread he created, but did read the thread. I haven't even mentioned his name in God knows how long, whether in open forum, PM, otherwise...where in the hell did he come up with what he PM'd me?...maybe he just missed the 'meds train' yesterday or last night, or I just failed to get his humor this time. Who the hell knows...
We can tell your really torn up about this buddy. You'll be in our thoughts today[emoji12]

jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning fellas, I'm Jeff
I just deleted it. I'm thinking he might not ever be able to post here without drama.

He ain't a bad guy......just made a bad first impression.
That was some good stuff, you guys showed that faller the door pretty quick. I was cracking up. Looks like he was at it again this morning.
Anyway looks like temps. are dropping here and snows moving in. Hope you guys have decent and safe day.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
2:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning fellas, I'm Jeff

That was some good stuff, you guys showed that faller the door pretty quick. I was cracking up. Looks like he was at it again this morning.
Anyway looks like temps. are dropping here and snows moving in. Hope you guys have decent and safe day.
Good morning Jeff Iam Todd nice to meet you hope you have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.