USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, Steve, just another day. Wife took me out fer chicken. It is some serious snowing here rite now.:hmmm:
Meant to post up yesterday when I saw it was your birthday, got tied up doing crap at work. Happy belated Birthday...and nothing wrong with sitting down to some good ol' yardbird!

old guy

Love me some Husqvarna
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Meant to post up yesterday when I saw it was your birthday, got tied up doing crap at work. Happy belated Birthday...and nothing wrong with sitting down to some good ol' yardbird!
Thanks, Man. A couple hours ago we had about 3'' of new snow, I think that's doubled now.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning All / Evening Todd.

I am starting to seriously consider running away.

-9f feels like 33f, already at our forecast high for the day. Oh yeah, should see a little more snow during the morning rush and then maybe clearing after.

Never did tell you about the ride in yesterday, our route to drop Tamara off takes us over a "double hump" bridge first over a big river than over a set of triple train tracks. I couldn't understand why traffic was so slow (like 40mins slow) until I got on the bridge. Some DUMB ASS with the rear wheel/right hand drive Japanese Domestic Manufacture car can't get up the first hump of the bridge. Spinning his tires and can't get enough traction to get up the hill. Can't back down as there are 2 solid lanes of traffic for miles waiting to get on the bridge. I thought forsure someone had smacked the side wall or something but nope, just a massive douche nozzle.
should of gave the guy a little bump.

I have one here that will get that treatment if the cylinder is salvageable.
I got an extra 46mm op jug if ya need it.

Piston was taller and had a pop up so band cut w/ no base cut.
Pop up hit the plug, compression was excessive.
Relieved the pop up and raised ex. And transfers.
Was torquey and would keep on pulling but not great rpm.
Kept going up with exhaust to 98 or 100, can’t remember. No major performance change.
Wash pattern looked like pop up was dividing the transfer flow and sending some right out of the exhaust.
I ground the pop up off, flat top.
Compression by then was 165 ish.
Still have the saw, could use some more break in time.
Runs good but nothing to write home about.
If I were to do it again, I would probably leave a small flat pop up to get compression up around 200.
Anyone try a ms290 piston? Is it any taller than stock?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:27 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon guy's
painful-fails-5.gif

Crushed my phone at work
23.00 and two year's down the drain