Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nobody likes a dirty box.

Lol. I guess that's universal. I avoid the stinky boxes too.

I got the same speal, I explained that was how the box was that you delivered here and nothing inside was even able to leak. Was told that I was the only one who knew that and it would have to be repackaged. Figures, it would be the one with the international crapola on it for customs.
@Canadian farm boy you can blame @dall he sent me the box. Lol

That sucks Steve. My box looks perfect. I think they x-rayed it and returned it for some reason.

download.png

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You driving the Explorer Gary? How's it handle the snow?

Winter tires (Blizzak DMV-2's) and it is awesome. Hit one hood deep drift on Monday and just powered through. Couldn't see *s-worde but got through the otherside no problem.

I got the same speal, I explained that was how the box was that you delivered here and nothing inside was even able to leak. Was told that I was the only one who knew that and it would have to be repackaged. Figures, it would be the one with the international crapola on it for customs.

Have any black garbage bags? Put the box in that, tape all around, new label on the outside and away you go...

(I'd post a picture of what I do but they all have someone's address in them)

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
5:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I always blame @dall. It only seems logical. Lol

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
4:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
REO Speedwagon live in Macon, GA (20 min drive from the house) in an hour and a half. Enjoy the evening...time to do a little jamming tonight.
I* saw Speedwagon back in my college days in Champagne Illinois where they started out. They were semi big by then but still played this place. I wasn't impressed then and wouldn't be now. I was impressed while we were waiting in line tho'. This cute little girl was wearing a knit outfit that was like an afghan with two inch mesh. She had sweet little titties and itty bitty white drawers. She had a big smile and was very friendly. The big mfer she was with wasn't, but I was in love anyway.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I* saw Speedwagon back in my college days in Champagne Illinois where they started out. They were semi big by then but still played this place. I wasn't impressed then and wouldn't be now. I was impressed while we were waiting in line tho'. This cute little girl was wearing a knit outfit that was like an afghan with two inch mesh. She had sweet little titties and itty bitty white drawers. She had a big smile and was very friendly. The big mfer she was with wasn't, but I was in love anyway.
So dats how u got so ug ..I mean old looking [emoji16]

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guy's
85877852.jpg

Status