Not open for further replies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
11:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tor I am about 50*North, US/Canada Border is the 49th Parrellel. Today we hit 4c which is very mild for this time of year. We’ve had 1 -20c day so far, usually end up with a dozen of so -30 in a winter.
8°N latitude against us Gary.
Why we at a higher latitude doesnt get a brutal winter is based on the Golf Stream, without it our nation would had probleby half year winter season, special in the coast area.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Sunday Saw Sailors! High of 55F today. On and off rain all day. Thunderstorms all night last night.

Packing a couple of saws to ship, then cooking fish on the grill for my buddy that works for the forest service.

His birthday was yesterday. He gets all my tree permits for me, so I gotta keep him well fed. Lol.

Ya'll have a good Sunday.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Sunday Saw Sailors! High of 55F today. On and off rain all day. Thunderstorms all night last night.

Packing a couple of saws to ship, then cooking fish on the grill for my buddy that works for the forest service.

His birthday was yesterday. He gets all my tree permits for me, so I gotta keep him well fed. Lol.

Mornin' Danno.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Good morning Dan hope your Sunday is going well

Status
Not open for further replies.