Not open for further replies.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Getting down to the last couple days with the farm. Things are really starting to get to me. I thought I was ready for this but apparently not. Tonight I brought my daughter out with me for chores. I don't know why but seeing her feeding calves and playing with the barn cats has me kinda feeling off.

I’m sure it is hard
You can prepare your self until that day then reality hits.
Keep your head up Mike you’ll get thru it [emoji106]

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry bout that Wayne.
I will say that I'm glad I brought her to the farm with me tonight. I really hope she made a couple good memories. I think it meant a lot to my dad to see her out there too.

It's just one of those things man.

The world needs more family farms and small businesses.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry bout that Wayne.
I will say that I'm glad I brought her to the farm with me tonight. I really hope she made a couple good memories. I think it meant a lot to my dad to see her out there too.

Mike I only have a couple things to say you and your family will always have some great memories of the farm. You are passing it on to an amazing young couple fighting to keep the idea of family farms alive. Finally, you and your dad will be around a lot longer to make memories with your kids now that the farm isn't causing everyone so much stress.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy's
h09C71A4B

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
6:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Baby woke up this morning with a 100.9 fever so we head to the doctors and when they checked it it was 102.1 so we are in the hospital and he is getting IV fluids for at least 1 night. View attachment 147687 man this is scary
Sincerely hope you boy makes a speedy recovery my friend,never good when the kiddies aren’t well

Status
Not open for further replies.