Not open for further replies.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well what should be a nice easy Friday for me working this close to home is turning out to be a very stressful day. Not sure why people can’t do a better job when they have been doing this longer than me but I get to spend the first part of my day tearing out sheet rock to find water lines and move water lines that are no where near where they should be. The boss is going to make the hour drive down here hopefully today which means he will probably take us to lunch since he knows I’m pissed right now

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
85793164.jpg

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well what should be a nice easy Friday for me working this close to home is turning out to be a very stressful day. Not sure why people can’t do a better job when they have been doing this longer than me but I get to spend the first part of my day tearing out sheet rock to find water lines and move water lines that are no where near where they should be. The boss is going to make the hour drive down here hopefully today which means he will probably take us to lunch since he knows I’m pissed right now

Order the steak....

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Reminds me of a local multi family we’re working on drywall guys we’re moving faster than the mechanical and just kept going 5 of 12 units on the third floor drywall without mechanical or electrical in the walls. D’oh!!!

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Reminds me of a local multi family we’re working on drywall guys we’re moving faster than the mechanical and just kept going 5 of 12 units on the third floor drywall without mechanical or electrical in the walls. D’oh!!!
Wow that's a good screw up right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.