Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Handle Heros! High of 90F today. We are excited for 'cooler' temps, but not ready to let go of summer yet either.

I think the 462 sold already. That was pretty quick. Found a whole in B/C setups....I don't have anything in small mount Husky 3/8's.

Chains I've got, but all my small mount bars are .325. I'm gonna throw a .325 rim on the 6100 just so I can run that beast. :D

That will be zippy.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all / evening Todd.

Mornin' Handle Heros! High of 90F today. We are excited for 'cooler' temps, but not ready to let go of summer yet either.

I think the 462 sold already. That was pretty quick. Found a hole in my B/C setups....I don't have anything in small mount Husky 3/8's.

Chains I've got, but all my small mount bars are .325. I'm gonna throw a .325 rim on the 6100 just so I can run that beast. :D

Edit: fugg auto-correct!

That is one issue with being a rainbow saw collector, too many different accompanying parts to keep track of, bound to want something you don’t already have.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is one issue with being a rainbow saw collector, too many different accompanying parts to keep track of, bound to want something you don’t already have.

Lol. Yeah, I guess those are issues one has to face when "courting" all the brands. Starting to think about converting everything to 3/8's. Maybe just run LP on the smaller saws.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Beautiful 52 this morning with clear skies with a high of 70. First night of bowling and it’s going to be way to nice to go but it’s been a long summer without seeing everyone that bowls in the league so it will be good to see them. Wife comes home today and with her birthday on Sunday I’m sure I’m going to have to spend the rest of the week with her as she thinks her birthday is all month long:facepalm:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all / evening Todd.

Trust in your OPE brothers to help point you in the proper direction.

Lol. Yeah, I guess those are issues one has to face when "courting" all the brands. Starting to think about converting everything to 3/8's. Maybe just run LP on the smaller saws.

LP takes all different sprockets and such too. I'd not worry about your .325" woes. Just embrace it and you will be fine.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trust in your OPE brothers to help point you in the proper direction.

LP takes all different sprockets and such too. I'd not worry about your .325" woes. Just embrace it and you will be fine.

Yeah what this guy said^^^^^^

I stay away from. 058 gauge.
Well try to anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.