Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope haven't talked to any of them today. It's been kind of nice lol. Looks like a pretty nice beach your at Gary.

I will say it was more fun when I was younger. Now you have to keep asking yourself “Is she old enough for me to be looking her like that?”

Sand is incredible, some of the softest finest sand I have ever felt and 100% natural. On busy weekends 50 000 people is not unheard of. There were times in the ‘90’s that a good Sunday was 100 000 people and 400 or 500 windsurfers.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will say it was more fun when I was younger. Now you have to keep asking yourself “Is she old enough for me to be looking her like that?”

Sand is incredible, some of the softest finest sand I have ever felt and 100% natural. On busy weekends 50 000 people is not unheard of. There were times in the ‘90’s that a good Sunday was 100 000 people and 400 or 500 windsurfers.

Sounds like a hippie commune. Lol

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you Tor. Anything good going on in your neck of the woods today?
I won't be able to do alot outside the house this week, everything got delayed a few days Mike.
How are you doing today bud?

No one likes fixing leaking pipes.
Like how you buy in bulk.
I will know tomorrow if I got the leak fixed, my well lost probleby 3000 litre in 24 hours Steve ;)
I try to buy bulk when I'm ordering outside Norway, this batch came from Sven's in Sweeden, superb service and shipping costs where just 40$!
Next step is probleby a bulk chains :D

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
3:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I won't be able to do alot outside the house this week, everything got delayed a few days Mike.

I will know tomorrow if I got the leak fixed, my well lost probleby 3000 litre in 24 hours Steve ;)
I try to buy bulk when I'm ordering outside Norway, this batch came from Sven's in Sweeden, superb service and shipping costs where just 40$!
Pretty good so far out here Tor. Hopefully you get your well fixed.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Of course, where else would Sven be?

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you ever watched Buckin Billy Ray on you tube Tor? He has a good Sven impersonation lol.
never seen it Mike, gone watch it after I pick up wife at airport thursday, she will probleby demand the TV so she can watch all them cooking competetions, you tube may be my thing then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.