Not open for further replies.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
11:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. A little grandpa boasting here tonight. My grandson is playing in the District 4 Little League tournament to see who goes on to the state tournament. Well we lost our 1st game last Thursday and have had to battle back from the losers bracket to get to the championship. Tonight my 10 year old grandson that I have been raising and coaching since he was 4 had a awesome night with his team. He pitched the max 75 pitches in 5 complete innings and was 2-3 at the plate with a double and 3 RBI's! Tomorrow we play the same team again for the chance to go to state. Go Beaver Dam!!!!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening fellas. A little grandpa boasting here tonight. My grandson is playing in the District 4 Little League tournament to see who goes on to the state tournament. Well we lost our 1st game last Thursday and have had to battle back from the losers bracket to get to the championship. Tonight my 10 year old grandson that I have been raising and coaching since he was 4 had a awesome night with his team. He pitched the max 75 pitches in 5 complete innings and was 2-3 at the plate with a double and 3 RBI's! Tomorrow we play the same team again for the chance to go to state. Go Beaver Dam!!!!
Congrats! Hope they get the win!!

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heck yeah. Helluva night. When can he pitch again?

Status
Not open for further replies.