GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning boys / Evening Todd.

Quiet night with the fam last night, never did get caught up to you fellas until now.

Stopped at a small town rural Stihl dealer yesterday. Big fancy store and not one pro level piece of equipment. All home owner and farm crap. Probably have 50 Kawi Mules in stock with all the options and upgrades but a Mag Case saw? What for??? Rummaged through their accessory rack a bit and whoever does there ordering is a moron. None of the chains they had on the rack match the DL count of any of the normal combo's. Was really quite disturbing, oh well don't have to stop there again.

Going to look at a MS361 this morning, don't need it but it looks to be in good condition and is pretty cheap. From the pics he sent me looks to have been set up from factory with a .325 rim. I don't think I have ever seen that on a 60cc saw before.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
8:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Quiet night with the fam last night, never did get caught up to you fellas until now.

Stopped at a small town rural Stihl dealer yesterday. Big fancy store and not one pro level piece of equipment. All home owner and farm crap. Probably have 50 Kawi Mules in stock with all the options and upgrades but a Mag Case saw? What for??? Rummaged through their accessory rack a bit and whoever does there ordering is a moron. None of the chains they had on the rack match the DL count of any of the normal combo's. Was really quite disturbing, oh well don't have to stop there again.

Going to look at a MS361 this morning, don't need it but it looks to be in good condition and is pretty cheap. From the pics he sent me looks to have been set up from factory with a .325 rim. I don't think I have ever seen that on a 60cc saw before.
ghey! lol

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Mornin gangsters
0a225ebe8b759dc1be05f9fcafa7baf5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Good morning everyone
Good morning Brian,Rodney and Dave hope you guys have a awesome day today :icon_cafe:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
9:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Good morning Gary sounds like a nice saw have a great day today

Status
Not open for further replies.