Country flag
*f-worded *f-word *f-word I *f-wording want to punch an engineer

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
well spike60 aka bob announced that the jonsered product line is going to be gutted and Husqvarna is going to build up redmax.
better get your jred saws while you can.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell em how you really feel lol. We had a big meeting this morning about improving speed and cutting down time yawn.

We have had a couple of those. We stopped after they realized that was part of the down time

Suddenly feeling sick Wayne lol.
Thats an excuse for pussys

Haha that's right! Don't tell em *f-word it I'm leaving... but a headache works great.
I have told them this bs Im out before.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have had a couple of those. We stopped after they realized that was part of the down time

Thats an excuse for pussys

I have told them this bs Im out before.

In my shop if you say you're leaving because you're mad or pissed off its classified as abandoning your position and you lose your job. Back in the day when I worked at bull *s-word jobs I'd tell em *f-word off and leave in a second.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In my shop if you say you're leaving because you're mad or pissed off its classified as abandoning your position and you lose your job. Back in the day when I worked at bull *s-word jobs I'd tell em *f-word off and leave in a second.

We have such a hard time finding people that want to work let alone pass a drug test around here there smart enough to let *s-word slide. We pretend to be a real company and some days Inhave no idea how the hell were open

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have such a hard time finding people that want to work let alone pass a drug test around here there smart enough to let *s-word slide. We pretend to be a real company and some days Inhave no idea how the hell were open

That sucks man. I did that for years and then I got lucky and found my current job. Everything has a place everyone has a job. Got a problem it's written down how to solve it or who needs to handle it. I don't agree with everything they do but at least it's fair.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sucks man. I did that for years and then I got lucky and found my current job. Everything has a place everyone has a job. Got a problem it's written down how to solve it or who needs to handle it. I don't agree with everything they do but at least it's fair.

I shouldn't complain to much they caught wind of me and another coworker looking for new jobs we both got raises.
And on a plus side if you running late or need time off for a legitimate reason there pretty cool with it.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not really they are all in ome county Douglas county were the hippie college is. The rest of the is red neck farmers trying to survive like the rest of us.
i can barely afford to drive to work in the morning so what makes you think i can afford to move to Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.