Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Been running my ass off at work trying to get done early so I could say goodbye to a friend...........guess I'm not as fast as the hand of God.
Same here brian one of my good friends.
Great guy korean war vet i just got home from his viewing then his graveside military service it was hard.
He had been sick a long time.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
5:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
evening paw paw 121212 and rodidney hows you
Doing well. Out here in Northern California for a family trip, with purpose. Friday is the day our oldest boy and his wife finalize the adoption of their son.

We spent a couple of days in SF, and last night as we were getting ready to head out of the city, our rental got broken into. So I had to drive to San Francisco International Airport and swap rental cars. Good times. We lost a couple of iPads, and my youngest boy's backpack.

My wife immediately got on apple, and locked that *s-word down. If the losers power them up, they will see that they are "disabled" along with a personal message from her. "*f-wording hoe! We called the cops, you piece of *s-word!"......she usually doesn't say stuff like that, so my sons were laughing.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Doing well. Out here in Northern California for a family trip, with purpose. Friday is the day our oldest boy and his wife finalize the adoption of their son.

We spent a couple of days in SF, and last night as we were getting ready to head out of the city, our rental got broken into. So I had to drive to San Francisco International Airport and swap rental cars. Good times. We lost a couple of iPads, and my youngest boy's backpack.

My wife immediately got on apple, and locked that *s-word down. If the losers power them up, they will see that they are "disabled" along with a personal message from her. "*frenching hoe! We called the cops, you piece of *s-word!"......she usually doesn't say stuff like that, so my sons were laughing.
I'd like to meet her one day. She must be a saint.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My wife immediately got on apple, and locked that *s-word down. If the losers power them up, they will see that they are "disabled" along with a personal message from her. "*frenching hoe! We called the cops, you piece of *s-word!"......she usually doesn't say stuff like that, so my sons were laughing.
glad your having somewhat of a good trip and hopefully they will get the ones that stole your stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.