beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have 2 selerate firearms licenses here. Long barrel and restricted. Long barrel license is pretty straight forward. Restricted is a pain in the azz. You need permits to travel with anything with a dedicated route to a specific destination (shooting range/gun club).
I'm not 100% sure if the rules in Ontario are the same as Manitoba but from what Gary described they sound quite similar
Seems crazy but I don't think we're too far off from that here. Hell upstate NY's gun laws are getting worse all the time.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Seems crazy but I don't think we're too far off from that here. Hell upstate NY's gun laws are getting worse all the time.
Here in NC it's like the wild west, open carry state. If you want to carry Ar15 on your back and a six shooter on your side your legal. But put a handgun in your pocket or in your glove box you need a conceal carry permit. Not hard to get if you got a clean record and a couple hundred dollars.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here in NC it's like the wild west, open carry state. If you want to carry Ar15 on your back and a six shooter on your side your legal. But put a handgun in your pocket or in your glove box you need a conceal carry permit. Not hard to get if you got a clean record and a couple hundred dollars.
We're the same. Permits 25 bucks just can't cross the border into NY with a pistol. That's a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.