Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good just got done putting the feed trough on my cousin, really piled it on him this morning, and he ate every bite, don't know where he put it all. He was telling me they(him and his son) were clearing a lot(in excavation business) and he was using the little 254 I built for him last year, his son was running a JRed 2171 or some such thing and they raced bucking a big log. He said he beat the bigger saw and his son was pissed. Just when I thought I was maybe going to get an atta boy, he says "So I told my son all the rest of the day he was a bad operator". Then he laughed.

If your cousin thinks it's all about the operator you should have his son brimg the JRed by. Tune it up a little and he can spank his dad...

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If your cousin thinks it's all about the operator you should have his son brimg the JRed by. Tune it up a little and he can spank his dad...

What he thinks and what he said are two entirely different things. He just used the opportunity to dig on his boy cuz he had the red ass. The JRed is getting a bit tired from use, they'll keep on whipping it until it won't move no more. Lol
I did put a lot of time and effort into making that 254 cut well for him, he's getting older and doesn't need to be packing around a big saw any more. Even put a narrow kerf set up on it. He says now that it's broke in it really goes, better than it ever did from brand new.

IMG_20161104_193458_445.jpg

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got my little J-Red back together. Hopefully this afternoon I can get a little time to see if it will run.
845d6d299a3b8464b68635c54bb266b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.