Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's cool Wayne we ain't got nothing fancy like that around here.
First year for it here sounds
Ike a traveling thing. Look it up it called lantern festival lol. Funny thing is the bamd those lanterns in Kansas cause it started fields on fire.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LMAO Remember when you could do something without being asked why you're doing it??
yeah like a couple weeks ago the kitchen sink drain was plugged. I cleared it and the wife asked me why. I guess my response of It was *f-wording plugged from you letting food go down it was not the nicest.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
morning gary hows you

Just on my first cup so not really alive yet. Would rather be sleeping but once my head starts turning it is much harder to shut off than my body...

thats my favorite time. I don't have to hear 20000 questions and stuff.

I can't really complain about that, Elliott is an inquisitive kid but he is also awesome at playing on his own too. Knows not to bug daddy too much until he's on cup 3.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
yeah like a couple weeks ago the kitchen sink drain was plugged. I cleared it and the wife asked me why. I guess my response of It was *frenching plugged from you letting food go down it was not the nicest.

I have the same problem more so with my daughter. I tell them leave the strainer in to stop it from going down drain. As soon as it gets full then they take it out and set on counter, don't dump it or anything![emoji35]
I told them if that drain clogs I will watch but they will be cleaning it out!!!

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
how did you miss it ?

Guy I know clears lots and digs foundations for a living. He loves to call same day and ask if I want the wood. Well just so happens I was working graveyard and in a rare moment I was sleeping. So he hauled it to the dump.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guy I know clears lots and digs foundations for a living. He loves to call same day and ask if I want the wood. Well just so happens I was working graveyard and in a rare moment I was sleeping. So he hauled it to the dump.
lol id just tell him to drop any wood he wants to off

Status
Not open for further replies.