Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Steve, how are you doing?

Doing good, just rode the scoot to the store for supplies, gotta cook breakfast when my cousin comes for coffee, have to beef him back up after another round of chemotherapy. He doesn't eat for a few days after.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a 1/2in kit and dad got a 3/4 box of line only. He didn't know there was a difference. So I decided I would use both but had no 3/4 fittings. Found some at northern tool.
Then today got the 3/4 kit for 1/2 price. So I'm set can put air where ever I want it.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
I was thinking the 1/2" kit would be good in my shop. See what I can find.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing good, just rode the scoot to the store for supplies, gotta cook breakfast when my cousin comes for coffee, have to beef him back up after another round of chemotherapy. He doesn't eat for a few days after.
I hope your cousin is doing OK and beats that nasty c word.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
sorry to hear that steve

I hope your cousin is doing OK and beats that nasty c word.

He's winning though, he's a tough little bass turd, one year full of cancer the next open heart surgery, he's seventy years old and out works his son. Sumbitch is on the go all the time. I just like putting some good groceries in him when he stops for coffee if I can. Helps put some meat back on his bones.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
He's winning though, he's a tough little bass turd, one year full of cancer the next open heart surgery, he's seventy years old and out works his son. Sumbitch is on the go all the time. I just like putting some good groceries in him when he stops for coffee if I can. Helps put some meat back on his bones.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.