Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just getting geared up to go to the football game.

In case anyone is wondering President Carter is doing just fine. Was dehydrated and needed some rest, apparently will be back at the Habitat build site tomorrow.

Just in case you saw something in USA media he did not fall if a roof, didn't even collapse in a heap. Simply said "I tired, I think I need to sit down" and one of the S.S. got him a chair...

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stump Shot Saw Shop stickers came in the mail today(two days late, dang sticker dicks) I have @dall , @huskihl and @GCJenks204 down for some. I need Dallas and Gary's address in a PM, Kevin your all set.
Now that you is all professional and stuff. Looks like you will have to report these earnings to the gubment.:D

Im good Dall.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol evening gary and john hows you

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd rather not post with my info on there. They are yellow oval stickers like saw shops put on saws.

Why? I'm mean its not like the only people who will see it aren't the same people who harass you here already on the daily lol.

Naw I understand completely. Qhen I do CL deals I do it in the parking lot of the police station. And yeah I've had 2 people no show because of it and it was for 55 gal drum I sell.

Last edited:

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why? I'm its not like the only people who will harass you don't already do it on the daily here lol.

Naw I understand completely. Qhen I do CL deals I do it in the parking lot of the police station. And yeah I've had 2 people no show because of it and it was for 55 gal drum I sell.
Good evening Wayne, how is work treating you tonight?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just getting geared up to go to the football game.

In case anyone is wondering President Carter is doing just fine. Was dehydrated and needed some rest, apparently will be back at the Habitat build site tomorrow.

Just in case you saw something in USA media he did not fall if a roof, didn't even collapse in a heap. Simply said "I tired, I think I need to sit down" and one of the S.S. got him a chair...
Good evening Gary, hope you enjoy your football game.

Status
Not open for further replies.