Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
And lot of that is having good union members. The last union print shop here in my town left cause it was full of dumb *Phüks. Literally drove them selves in the ground. Shop moved to Tennessee.
If you live in a state where everything is union then they are weak. Tennessee being a right to work state keeps our unions in check. The IBEW is very strong in the Chattanooga area because of all the industrial buildings. Non union shops can't man jobs like union.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you live in a state where everything is union then they are weak. Tennessee being a right to work state keeps our unions in check. The IBEW is very strong in the Chattanooga area because of all the industrial buildings. Non union shops can't man jobs like union.
We're a right to work state its just that shop had people constantly filling injury clams using the union to push it through. And I've worked in printing 14 years and the worst injuries I've seen are people's own fault like disabling guards or cuts from box knife blades.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
:facepalm:
We're a right to work state its just that shop had people constantly filling injury clams using the union to push it through. And I've worked in printing 14 years and the worst injuries I've seen are people's own fault like disabling guards or cuts from box knife blades.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I asked these girls if they minded if I took this picture of them it was from 2 years ago at a wedding I was at I couldn't believe these 3 girls were single sexy looking and they weren't stuck up either a rare combination I know View attachment 78112
Well.... did ja marry one ? Gosh dang it son.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.