Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Joe, how are you doing tonight? Your China saw looks good. Is it stock right now, or did you port it already?
Mmws jug/piston with gasket. 100% am everything from the box. Damn thing fired up on the 5th pull, didn't even have to touch the carb. What the odds of that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Boys / Morning Todd.

Worked a little later and then went and got my hair cut and beard trimmed. I would love to get you guys some pics of this little 23yr old...

Missed supper at Olive Garden with the family but I was okay with that. Just had a couple Grilled cheese and now going for some ice cream.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not very practical seeing Iam patching small areas of damaged brickwork stopped building houses a few years back my 5 th disk isn't as strong as it used to be to much repetitive work laying at an early age
Gotcha Todd. Didn't know exactly what type of work you do.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Boys / Morning Todd.

Worked a little later and then went and got my hair cut and beard trimmed. I would love to get you guys some pics of this little 23yr old...

Missed supper at Olive Garden with the family but I was okay with that. Just had a couple Grilled cheese and now going for some ice cream.
Good evening Gary, how was your day?

Status
Not open for further replies.