p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks and good evening Mike, nice to read your message here. Yes was a nice day but very hot outside, I was all day inside thought lol. Hope you have a nice evening.
Thank you Chy. It should be a nice day here today.

chy_farm

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Howdy Chy,:wave:Whats the time and day in Yokahama right now? And did you have a good B-day?
Good evening Drew, but sorry being late here, I came hone some one hour ago from our office. Too late to say this but it's 22:07 Wednesday evening, lol. B-day,,,had three small cakes with my spouse at home, all three boys are out over there and a daughter lives in northern part of this island, but a boy in Sydney gave me a B-day message on the line the day before yesterday. Thanks,
Chy

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Gary sleep deprivation is a pain in the A$$ isn't it hope your day is going well today

Would be worse if I was just sitting at my desk in front a computer but I have some meetings on site with a couple of diiferent builders.

Of course it's pissing rain and I doubt there is clean dry access to these sites...

chy_farm

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Had to go outside and look at he thermometer to see what you were talking about, that's like 100 degrees F. Be careful in that kind of heat. Stay cool Chy!
Good evening Steve, thank you for your words. Yes I was just under the air conditioning at our office today, lol. Hope it will not break down in the mid of this summer lol. Stay cool too my friend.
Chy

chy_farm

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thats hot stay safe. Sun just went down here and its still 33 C.
Good evening Wayne, a lot thanks to your wishes was able to come home safe tonight, lol. 33C at night is too hot though, hope you have a cool dream like enjoying swimming at the northern end of the pond!
Chy

Status
Not open for further replies.