Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Kinda of a funny story as to why I asked about the cases, but not looking to piss anyone off, just in case there are case lovers here....
Can't think of a design more aggravating lol
The square one's are fine they stack.
I've never had a saw in a case i'm lazy.
I know guys who put their work saws in poulan or blue max boxes to hide them inside shops or in work trucks.
It's worked from what they say.
Not much call for a stolen20170710_122743.jpg 20170710_122732.jpg poulan or blue max.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Few weeks ago I got a good deal on a new ms461 on craigs-slit, I was jazzed up about it,

I was BS'ing with local firewood guy I know, told him about my new ms461,

he said sounds nice, but did you get a case with it thou,

I replied no, I don't have a use for a case anyways,

he comes back with well them cases are close to $100 at the dealer, if you didn't get a case I don't think you got as good of a deal as you think you did,

I told him last time I bought a new saw at a dealer they gave me a case for free, they insisted, I've never used it, it's sitting in my basement, I dont like them,

he then proceeds to pull a ms290 & ms390 outta of their cases, and brag on them, how great of saws they are, and how great the cases are... how the ms290 is the top selling stihl saw of all time, how many 461's you think they sell compared to the farm boss?

I told him you can't compare a farm boss, to a ms461... not today, not tomorrow, not next year, not as long as I'm alive...

him- well you didn't get a case thou....

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What is the general consensus on chainsaw cases round here?

0009972_cc1-stihl-chainsaw-case_600.png
lol I'm sure you use them to keep the dust off so you don't have to polish them as much but to me they are junk

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Good, so far, girls are still asleep. They'll be up in about a hour or so, then the fun starts, dad whats for breakfast, dad what are we going to do today, dad can you make me a snack, dad do you mind if I watch something on netflix, dad can you make me a snack, dad,,, dad, dad,

I wouldn't have it any other way :)
You have the same life as me. Kids went vacation with my parents to the beach last Friday . Supposed to stay til Friday this week. Got a call yesterday they are on there way home. Me and momma were not happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just got back from hospital, holy chit do those shots hurt [emoji24]
The needle didn't but the stuff he was injectin sure did and still does.
May take couple days to get relief.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills
I use to get shots in both my knees couple times a year. It would put me down for a day or 2. Like you said, it's the stuff they inject thst hurts, not the needle.

t4driller

Daddy Day Care
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Few weeks ago I got a good deal on a new ms461 on craigs-slit, I was jazzed up about it,

I was BS'ing with local firewood guy I know, told him about my new ms461,

he said sounds nice, but did you get a case with it thou,

I replied no, I don't have a use for a case anyways,

he comes back with well them cases are close to $100 at the dealer, if you didn't get a case I don't think you got as good of a deal as you think you did,

I told him last time I bought a new saw at a dealer they gave me a case for free, they insisted, I've never used it, it's sitting in my basement, I dont like them,

he then proceeds to pull a ms290 & ms390 outta of their cases, and brag on them, how great of saws they are, and how great the cases are... how the ms290 is the top selling stihl saw of all time, how many 461's you think they sell compared to the farm boss?

I told him you can't compare a farm boss, to a ms461... not today, not tomorrow, not next year, not as long as I'm alive...

him- well you didn't get a case thou....
Lol, I was selling a ms250 to a guy for his son. After b.s. ing awhile he asks of I have any big stihls. I say yep.. he proceeds to grab a case of the shelf and as he opens it he says, do you have any this big?? Sitting in the case is a 290. He tries to tell me that it is the biggest saw stihl makes. I about LMAO at him. Took my 250 home with me and the n3xt day he comes to my house to get it. He realized his 290 ain't *s-word. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.