Not open for further replies.

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
6:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bye bye buggy. Heading to pa then Ohio then GA. Gonna be well traveled.
ee3e3bbaadd5f71f10cdd0cd55fb1cae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Not sure the trailer is big enough.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm going to tell everyone a little story, About 6-7 weeks ago i ordered springs for a saw at my local stihl dealer and paid for them as of going down there the 7th time in 6-7 weeks. They are still not there and this part wasn't on back order.

I called Bryan equipment sales in Loveland, Ohio today and had a talk with customer service and i told him the store name along with the store number with the name of the salesman/technician.

Gave them my part number and come to find out the dealership has not even ordered the part in the last 6-7 weeks, So me and my stihl dealer are going to have words over this because it is straight up bullchit.

I found springs at another dealer and they had them in stock so i went ahead and bought them and i would use for different things because they cross to few different pieces of equipment.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to tell everyone a little story, About 6-7 weeks ago i ordered springs for a saw at my local stihl dealer and paid for them as of going down there the 7th time in 6-7 weeks. They are still not there and this part wasn't on back order.

I called Bryan equipment sales in Loveland, Ohio today and had a talk with customer service and i told him the store name along with the store number with the name of the salesman/technician.

Gave them my part number and come to find out the dealership has not even ordered the part in the last 6-7 weeks, So me and my stihl dealer are going to have words over this because it is straight up bullchit.

I found springs at another dealer and they had them in stock so i went ahead and bought them and i would use for different things because they cross to few different pieces of equipment.
Get 'em!! Raise pure hell with their sorry asses. No excuse in doing business like that!!

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Think they need to have a certain order amount $$ before they even place an order with stihl. Otherwise they have to pay a "charge" is what my dealer said. They should have told you that at least.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wanna reiterate something to all of you...for you fellas that work in the heat all day, stay hydrated as best you can, plenty of water all day. Heat exhaustion and more so, heat stroke ain't nothing to play with. Watched a good buddy of mine get carted off the flightline in an ambulance a little while ago. He was white as a sheet. Said he was feeling real clammy, got chills real bad, sweating like a hoe in church. Said his equilibrium got off real bad and I watched him nose dive into the concrete before I could get get my hands on him.

Stay hydrated fellas...that chit ain't nothing to play around with. I've had heat exhaustion several times in my travels...playing all cool and chit will get you six feet in the ground. Stay hydrated!!

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Think they need to have a certain order amount $$ before they even place an order with stihl. Otherwise they have to pay a "charge" is what my dealer said. They should have told you that at least.

Yup, that's the way it is at my dealer, they have to spend so much or they eat the frieght

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score

i would gladly pay the extra charge just to have the parts i need instead of trying to hunt down the part on ebay paying 5x more for the same part.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

that's why I went to another dealer but I get most of my parts from our very own @Definitive Dave

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Only charge they would have to pay is shipping. They can place an order of $1 if they want lol

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wanna reiterate something to all of you...for you fellas that work in the heat all day, stay hydrated as best you can, plenty of water all day. Heat exhaustion and more so, heat stroke ain't nothing to play with. Watched a good buddy of mine get carted off the flightline in an ambulance a little while ago. He was white as a sheet. Said he was feeling real clammy, got chills real bad, sweating like a hoe in church. Said his equilibrium got off real bad and I watched him nose dive into the concrete before I could get get my hands on him.

Stay hydrated fellas...that chit ain't nothing to play around with. I've had heat exhaustion several times in my travels...playing all cool and chit will get you six feet in the ground. Stay hydrated!!
I've had heat exhaustion before and I don't take to the heat like I use to I was asked to do a rush job and when I got done I went outside for a drink and a cool down while I was out there the safety guy only cared I didn't have safety glasses on and we had words
I told him I'd get new safety glasses after I cooled down and he said he would get my money if I didn't go right then and there
While on my way to the tool room the superintendent asked me if I was ok and what happened so I told him he knew the job I had just done and he said he would take care of things and told me to go get some more to drink and cool down
That was the safety guys last day on the job because he was more worried about the glasses than heat exhaustion I have worked in temperatures where you can squeeze your hard hat shut and you quit sweating
I drink a lot of water on the job and I will argue with anyone that will try to tell me what to do
But as Jason said drink water and watch for the signs

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Just hearing that like that gave me the goosebumps. Very well done

Awesome! That was in Harrisburg.

They also performed at Gettysburg. Battle Hymn of the Republic, and Amazing Grace (bagpipe accompaniment).

They will be performing in D.C. tomorrow.

As soon as the videos are uploaded I'll share the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.