GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice saw Gary great pic

Thanks Todd. I am liking it a lot. I am not how many tanks Scott, Julian and everyone at the CT GTG put through it but I have 4 tanks through it now and it was like it found another gear today on the second tank. Now, if only it would clear the noodles a little better. I can promise you one thing, I am not hacking up my clutch cover like someone else...

I have a couple chunks that were a little too big for the 16" bar, for giggles I will throw 20" on it and see what it does...

Red97

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pop up...
462e65434f6746a11a7fa3b8634287ff.jpg

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Todd. I am liking it a lot. I am not how many tanks Scott, Julian and everyone at the CT GTG put through it but I have 4 tanks through it now and it was like it found another gear today on the second tank. Now, if only it would clear the noodles a little better. I can promise you one thing, I am not hacking up my clutch cover like someone else...

I have a couple chunks that were a little too big for the 16" bar, for giggles I will throw 20" on it and see what it does...
Good evening Gary, how are you doing tonight?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And the clutch cover has a hole in it.
I prefer the term noddle window

Don't be scared plus you hand shouldn't be over there anyways lol. I have a nice mag cover for work and I'm going to add a roller chain catcher down low on the bucking spike. The factory catcher seems to be the starting point for the jam up.

Status
Not open for further replies.