beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
1:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've worked in quite a few factories over the years of my employment, and this is by far the best. Climate control year around, good benifits/wages, plus I get a pension.

But yes, the actual job I do here at 3M is great. It's dirty, so they supply clothes and shower time. Get my chit done and have lots of dick off time to spend with you fuggers
Sounds familiar. When I started my current job I was like this chits too good to be true. Climate control and I go home clean. They'll have to drag me out of that place kicking and screaming. Some of the whiny little bishes that don't know anything else make me wanna puke.

Ten years later the honeymoon is over but it's still a helluva good place to work. I don't bust my ass... everyday and the pay is good.

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds familiar. When I started my current job I was like this chits too good to be true. Climate control and I go home clean. They'll have to drag me out of that place kicking and screaming. Some of the whiny little bishes that don't know anything else make me wanna puke.

Ten years later the honeymoon is over but it's still a helluva good place to work. I don't bust my ass... everyday and the pay is good.
Cheers brother!

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Get my chit done and have lots of dick off time to spend with you fuggers
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.