High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws
Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
6:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shot off a few bottle rockets earlier this evening. County cop stopped by, real polite guy. They had complaints in the area, I told him we only have bottle rockets. He said it wasn't a complaint from my street. About that time a mortor went off and it sounded like they shot it into trees. I heard limbs cracking. He said have a good evening and try not to hit any buildings.. Went looking for the big booms.

Magnumitis

Kevin in Arkansas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Shot off a few bottle rockets earlier this evening. County cop stopped by, real polite guy. They had complaints in the area, I told him we only have bottle rockets. He said it wasn't a complaint from my street. About that time a mortor went off and it sounded like they shot it into trees. I heard limbs cracking. He said have a good evening and try not to hit any buildings.. Went looking for the big booms.

Pussy

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I found it's cheaper to buy ammo than fireworks, I just feel bad for folks with tin roofs LOL.

There's plenty of that too. Been some years now, a girl got hit in the top of her shoulder from an air shot.
What's funny though is fireworks have been illegal here for as long as I can remember, too much forest that's easy to catch fire. This year may be the exception to that as it's been a really wet year, but none the less the folks that come up from the city just do what they feel like and because we are being led by greedy men, nothing is done. To the extreme that a fireworks stand was put up in the parking lot of a local grocery store, also illegal. Since our Police force is instructed to not cause any waves with visitors with money to spend at local businesses, nothing is done. Used to be if you just blew off some firecrackers the law would show up. To make up for this the towns have fireworks shows over the lake on the 4th. Now it's hard to even discern the town shows from the rest. Personally I believe in the freedom to do what you wish, one day though, that is going to burn this place to the ground. What will the greedy men do then?

Status
Not open for further replies.