6549c5c01ed344f1ac9b845f548d60c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It's tempting to sand it with 180 and clear it. Heck maybe even some decals.
When I do my. I blast all my parts then bake them in the oven to bring all the oils out to the top.
Then wipe them with wax and grease remover. Then blast them again and wipe them down again.

That mag really sucks in the oils. Then when you go to paint or powder them. I get fish eyes or lifting.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I do my. I blast all my parts then bake them in the oven to bring all the oils out to the top.
Then wipe them with wax and grease remover. Then blast them again and wipe them down again.

That mag really sucks in the oils. Then when you go to paint or powder them. I get fish eyes or lifting.
It's a pain cause it's like a dang sponge. Are you using a dtm epoxy primer on yours Brian? I was thinking about using dp90 then the color coat after about a 30 minute flash time. In the end I still would like to use the saw, so I'm looking for a durable finish. I'm afraid the water born crap that is legal out here just won't do it.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It was pretty easy to get him out to the wood shed. Lol Brian and I shot the bull pretty good for a while, Gunther even took to him right off, barely got out a gr and that was it, usually he gives new people the business. So that's just more evidence that Brian is a good guy, Gunther has never been wrong yet.
That cool!
Gunther is good boy for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.