Lmao Brian

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
9:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds real good. Hornady makes good brass, much better than Remington or Winchester. If you have an electronic grain scale I would weight them and cull any way out to the left or right field, you will see once you do it, and I promise you it will make a difference shooting, it basically helps to eliminate flyers. Hodgden makes excellent powder and Federal primers are tops. You can "tweak this load to your rifle as well. Nightforce has a good solid reputation, I've never used one to comment directly. Be sure to mention when changing your load and the results in your notes you will start seeing what direction you need to go.
I have the Hornady digital powder dispenser and a nice digital scale I can check them on. I'll play around and get a good load eventually. Probably shoot 100 rounds of factory ammo or 200.

I've used a few NF and Vortex scopes. NF has way better glass.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the Hornady digital powder dispenser and a nice digital scale I can check them on. I'll play around and get a good load eventually. Probably shoot 100 rounds of factory ammo or 200.

I've used a few NF and Vortex scopes. NF has way better glass.
It's hard to beat the high end Burris optics. IMO

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They have some decent reticles. I've seen some that have decent glass. About like the Vortex PST line
I have an older Black diamond that's probably my favorite. Just put one on my .223 can't remember what they call it but it's nice for a mid grade scope.

Status
Not open for further replies.