Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok a little rant here before I try to catch up on you flappers.
I've always been a bit tough on my kids about respect, good work ethic, carrying there own weight, not relying on others or being the only person on earth. They still can piss me off with some of there shat they do, but I'm here to say I am proud of the way they have turned out at 21 and 22 years old !
One of the guys that has been on this trip 5 or 6 years with his kids guessing 17 an 20 years old now. He is a good friend of mine but if I saw his son gettin the *s-word beat out of him I'd turn around a walk away. Just flat out one of the most lazy mfer I have ever seen. He rolled his quad 2 times on this trip and stood there while every body else help get his bike up an fixed up. Takes money from his dad like he is entitled to it and just plain down a worthless *f-word. So on the way back to hotel there is a car wash an we pull in to clean every thing up an him an his sister just roll on past. We finish up an there dad came down to wash his an wondered if we could bring there *frenching quads down for him to wash. The little worthless *s-word were already in room showering. I could right a book on the ignorant *s-word they do I'm tellin yah. Now for the good part..there dad told me years ago I'm to tuff on my kids. And mabe I was sometimes I can't go back an fix that BUT they can't wait to go on this trip an hang with me an my buddys an every one of my buds here respect an care for my girls like there one of us. So I'm just sayin I'm a proud Dad.
Sorry for the rant and the blowing my own horn fellas.
Peace out !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know the feeling... Generally speaking I hate other people's kids... A majority of them are all spoiled brats. I'm thankful that my kids seem to pick friends who are well put together.

They've had friends in the past that I wanted to beat their asses because their patents never did. But generally my kids don't stay friends with them because they are "to naughty"

It always makes me happy when we go out as a family and we get random people walking up to us and make a comment on how well behaved our kids are.

As a parent those kind of comments make my day.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know the feeling... Generally speaking I hate other people's kids... A majority of them are all spoiled brats. I'm thankful that my kids seem to pick friends who are well put together.

They've had friends in the past that I wanted to beat their asses because their patents never did. But generally my kids don't stay friends with them because they are "to naughty"

It always makes me happy when we go out as a family and we get random people walking up to us and make a comment on how well behaved our kids are.

As a parent those kind of comments make my day.

I've come to the conclusion that they should give a test in high school not sure what kind of test but if you don't pass you don't have kids. Because really to me thats were it all starts people having kids they don't want and then don't raise.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've come to the conclusion that they should give a test in high school not sure what kind of test but if you don't pass you don't have kids. Because really to me thats were it all starts people having kids they don't want and then don't raise.

All dead beat dad's should have mandatory vasectomy's.

That'd go a long ways

Status
Not open for further replies.