Status
Not open for further replies.

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
That's awesome Ross. One of my customers at work / the contractor that did our renos last year is a cop. Elliott loves when he comes by in uniform or when he gets to hold hid badge... Frank actually stopped by my office yesterday in uniform and was standing in my doorway talking to me. I saw a couple other people walking to the lunch room next door, turn around and walk away when they saw the uniform...

Morning All / Evening Todd

At least I think it's morning, fog so heavy today I can't see the end of the street (100m)...

Going to be a good one today I can feel it (well, other than taking mom for a CT scan...) . I got a call yesterday from my pump guy and instead of replacing the whole motor they only had to change the started cap so only $100 instead of $350 and our new bed comes today!!!
I hope all goes well for your Mom!

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
5:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We didn't go to war with England, sometimes peaceful negotiated settlements take longer but in the long run are better...
Lol.. good morning Gary

"Despite what your mama told you. Violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job USN Seal

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope all goes well for your Mom!

Thanks Bryan. She's 85 with Alzheimers and Dementia. We've known about this tumour (likely cancerous) in her lung but she always said she didn't want to suffer through the treatment so didn't want further testing. Last month in a meeting with her Dr we told her that the tumour had grown and another was in her other lung she decided she wanted a CT scan done to confirm the diagnosis of cancer. Of course if the cancer jas spread to her brain it could explain some of the other issues she's having. She has called me 8 times in the last 3 days to see if I could take her today and each time it was if it was the first time we had talked about it...

It is what it is and we know there is no going back just planning a way forward that is the least stressful on mom and that manages her discomfort the best.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Bryan. She's 85 with Alzheimers and Dementia. We've known about this tumour (likely cancerous) in her lung but she always said she didn't want to suffer through the treatment so didn't want further testing. Last month in a meeting with her Dr we told her that the tumour had grown and another was in her other lung she decided she wanted a CT scan done to confirm the diagnosis of cancer. Of course if the cancer jas spread to her brain it could explain some of the other issues she's having. She has called me 8 times in the last 3 days to see if I could take her today and each time it was if it was the first time we had talked about it...

It is what it is and we know there is no going back just planning a way forward that is the least stressful on mom and that manages her discomfort the best.
Tuff stuff right there. My dad chose the same route on treatment too in my personal opinion its better in some cases.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sorry to hear that :(

My wife's grandma had alzhiemers, it's a awful disease.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Boats are cool but holy crap there costly. And glad to hear about the life jacket reward

I don't even want to know the price tag on that boat....

I'll just live vicariously through my sister and brother in law...

Status
Not open for further replies.