Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hay field...?? You mean you actually work? Lol
Don't exceed 32 hrs a week now Dallas and have taxes taken out...at least that's the rule of thumb here in Ga. You'll find there's no check in your weekly trip to the mailbox for the next ten months. Juss sayin...:eek:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup guys 96 in the dessert already. My aunt asks me if its too hot yet. Im like this ain't *s-word you have no humidity or mosquitos trying to carry you off. On a side note unless you want to tango with a cactus there ain't *s-word to cut down with a saw

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't exceed 32 hrs a week now Dallas and have taxes taken out...at least that's the rule of thumb here in Ga. You'll find there's no check in your weekly trip to the mailbox for the next ten months. Juss sayin...:eek:
it's called helping your cousin out no pay involved I'll end there so no feelings are hurt

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup guys 96 in the dessert already. My aunt asks me if its too hot yet. Im like this ain't *s-word you have no humidity or mosquitos trying to carry you off. On a side note unless you want to tango with a cactus there ain't *s-word to cut down with a saw

Think I'll go there to retire, sounds nice.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Winds from the Southwest are particularly hostile today. Blew a tree down on the old dog pen, branches and leaves everywhere. Looks like real stormy weather is coming this way tonight and tomorrow. Seeing as the power was blinking just at the preliminary's, I think I'm going to take the portable welder off the truck, seeing as I haven't had a call for it since the welding shop folded up, and place it under the lean to roof on the back of the garage. This way it will be in a covered place that I can fire it up during the storm if need be, instead of after. Good news is there's a little more soft maple for firewood, looks like. :rolleyes:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Theres no trees man don't do it lol. Just checking the weather and Kansas has a higher heat index right now.

My point exactly. No spittin' sawdust every dang old day. Good dry air to breathe. Just me, a motorcycle and a bed roll. Perfect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.