Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dropped by the Stihl-ership to get a plug and filter for my push mower. Checked some saw prices and man do they suck. Looks like Stihl Canada has put through a price increase due to the weak dollar and there is almost a 30% difference in MSRP from USA to Canada. Used to be more like 20% but not anymore. No point in shipping saws across the border unless they are Arctic and not available down there.

@Canadian farm boy Mike I can get a 461R PHO for $1125 plus tax and shipping. If you're interested I could get a price with 25" ES Light bar too but shipping starts to grow a bunch...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
6:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never mind the umbrella. I am pretty sure that box came with a skirt you are supposed to wear when drinking it...
Lol don't knock it til you try it. Lime beer with a skirt and a gentle breeze can be refreshing on a hot summer day.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol don't knock it til you try it. Lime beer with a skirt and a gentle breeze can be refreshing on a hot summer day.

Bud Light Lime was all the range here a few years back. About the only time my wife would drink a beer. I thought it was good in Beer-garita's but that was about it.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.