Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess the thing that bothers me the most IF the Husqvarna deal went thru would be, I would have to legitimize my hobby as I could see no way around it at that point. Now I had figured that would have to happen some day, but just from growth, not from an all of a sudden jump. Going to have to think hard on this, everything is muddied up in my mind right now, a little bit of clarity would be helpful. Then again my phone has not rang yet either, might be much to do about nothing...

Steve I hope this works out for you. Two things concern me, you working for the man and you having to be nice to idiots with saws...

Can I take the rest of the day off?

Please.

Didn't you tell me you have a clean schedule for 2 months? Now you want an evening off after half a day working on saws and half a day cutting hay? Geez you're getting as slack as @dall .

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:11 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Steve I hope this works out for you. Two things concern me, you working for the man and you having to be nice to idiots with saws...

Didn't you tell me you have a clean schedule for 2 months? Now you want an evening off after half a day working on saws and half a day cutting hay? Geez you're getting as slack as @dall .
randy is in training

Status
Not open for further replies.